Pages

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Grandma's Wallpaper

Tuesday night might just become my new favorite night of television! Hart of Dixie, New Girl, Raising Hope, The Mindy Project... I'll stop there, because if I listed all of the shows I actually watch on Tuesdays you'd think I was crazy.

As you saw in my last post, I recently bought a bunch of new polish. And I'm determined to use it all! I kinda  threw this one together, and it came out really well! I think it looks like some vintage wallpaper you'd see in your grandma's house. Or at least my grandma's house!


I started off with a base coat of OPI Did You 'Ear About Van Gogh?




Then I added some OPI Thanks A Windmillion polka dots.



Finally I stamped on some lovely China Glaze First Mate flowers!






I also tried a matte topcoat. Usually I hate them, but I feel like it goes well with this!




No comments:

Post a Comment